Allows the user to make music. Its capabilities are not to be underestimated, since it is can, when used properly, be almost at the level of a Special Title. An idol can gain some skills of the Dancer, Diva, and Musician subclasses.
Known Skills Edit
- Charisma: Attracts attention from the surrounding area to yourself. Success rate of negotiations rises; that rate increases with each level.
- Sweet Voice: Your beautiful singing voice can be heard even from far away. The target cannot mishear your voice. The range increases as you level up.
- Etiquette: You are full of grace, the target can find you instantly. Automatic-triggering skill that draws attention towards you.
- Dance: Your actions are nimble, resembling a dance.
- Fame: Somehow, people know who you are, and you are well-known. Automatic-trigger skill.
- Idol’s Love: Your love wraps around an ally, increasing CRIT, Evasion, and Accuracy for 30 minutes. Can only be used once per Raid.
Known Idols Edit
- ↑ Mamare's docs